[Asterisk-Users] Re: Grandstream v1.0.4.68 firmware

Stephen R. Besch sbesch at acsu.buffalo.edu
Tue May 18 09:30:32 MST 2004

Duane wrote:

> Grandstream v1.0.4.68 firmware

Am I missing something obvious about the new ringtone feature? The 4.68
firmware updates as usual from my TFTP server, the new version shows up
in the phone's web page, but the ring tones, while present on the server
and referenced on the web page, all show a version of 0.0.0.0, and all
functionality regarding them is disabled.  Are we maybe jumping the gun
here a little bit or is there something special about getting them to load?

Stephen R. Besch

P.S. Grandstream, if you are listening, then Early Dial is still broken!
It's been many months now to fix what apparently is just a counter bug.
Come on, let's get this fixed.