[Asterisk-Users] call announce?

Brian D'Arcy bdarcy at akiva.com
Tue May 18 08:31:00 MST 2004

This is also an application which the exec's in my company want.  Our
previous commercial PBX had it, and now everyone misses it (even
myself).  It was quite handy to have it find me on my cellphone, and
selectively take the calls.

I'm in the process of learning C so that I can attempt to write this
application for * myself.  Don't plan on it coming anytime soon though.
I'm a total newb to C.

Brian D'Arcy