[Asterisk-Users] asterisk voicemail retrieval using a cisco 7940

Graham Turner ipcomputers at btconnect.com
Tue May 18 07:02:19 MST 2004

Brian, thanks for your post reply .

2 further qu's if i may

in yr exten statement you use voicemailmain as the application.

i have got exten => 1001,2,Voicemail(u1001)

i know there has been recent developements to the voicemail application but
is this correct given a cvs download of early this month ??

2nd qu - where do i configure the 'voicemail uri'  - have been through the
phone / line settings - or do i have to configure the SIP<MAC> or
sipdefault.cnf files ??

GT