[Asterisk-Users] Problems w. chan_capi + ztdummy - SNOM Problem?

Lars Boegild Thomsen lth at cow.dk
Tue May 18 04:30:48 MST 2004

A bit more clarification.  If I disable alaw in asterisk but everything else
as described, gsm codec is being used again.  So seems like the Snom 200 got
a preference for alaw even if gsm is the default and has highest priority in
sip.conf.

Next question is why it sounded so awfull with incoming Capi -> SIP with
alaw codec to the Snom.  But I can live with alaw being disabled so :)