[Asterisk-Users] Newbie question-no outgoing audio

Ben Witso benw at bgwcomp.com
Sun May 16 16:05:34 MST 2004

Thanks for the reply. All of the SIP phones and the Asterisk server are
on the local network (192.168.1.x) on the same side of the router (and
yes the router does have a NAT firewall). I would think the XLite to
XLite would work but it doesn't (yet). I am seeing errors on the
console when the SIP phone goes out the IAXTel line - it is "Unable to
find a path from GSM to G723". Would it do anything to disallow G723 in
the iax.conf file (and allow GSM)?