[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

deepak at netandroid.com deepak at netandroid.com
Sun May 16 18:39:41 MST 2004

Hello

I am trying to configure Asterisk on RedHat Linux 9 with one X100P one port card
and one USB one port FXS card. I can modprobe wcusb but ztcfg always return
ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 2: No such device or address (6)
error message.
Also unable to config outgoing call using SIP SoftPhone.
Any working examples of configuration files is highly appreciated.

I mentoned followin lines in /etc/zaptel.conf file.
fxsks=1
fxoks=2

Thanks

Deepak