Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] X100P Ireland Red Alarm

Aaron Clauson aza_rc at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 12:01:09 MST 2004

Hi,

I suspected that I the analogue phone should have got
a pass through signal when the power was off to the
server, unfortunately it doesn't. I kept asking digium
support about that but they didn't give me an answer.

The problem is how do I identify whether the X100P is
incompatibel with the network or faulty without
possibly wasting another USD100???

Aaron

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 03:17, Aaron Clauson wrote:
> I have the X100P installed but zttool indicates a
Red