[Asterisk-Users] RE: IP-PSTN / PSTN-IP Gateway Service Providers

Greg Smith Gregs at Advantatech.com
Sat May 15 07:59:45 MST 2004

Chad,

We can do this for about a penny a minute.

Greg
gregs at advantatech.com

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Chad Brown on behalf of Chad Brown
	Sent: Sat 5/15/2004 1:26 AM
	To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
	Subject: IP-PSTN / PSTN-IP Gateway Service Providers

	We manage our own VOIP solution using Asterisk.

	Has anyone had success with an IP-PSTN provider? I'm looking for someone to terminate SIP calls to the PSTN in the Seattle, Washington area. (vice-versa as well if possible)

	Yes, I could do it myself via asterisk and digium cards but I would like to consider other options.

	Any opinions?

	Thanks,

	Chad