[Asterisk-Users] Data through T1, nethdlc

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Sat May 15 05:37:31 MST 2004

I did everything you specified but couldn't get it to work on 2.4.25.
With tcpdump I could see incoming ICMP, UDP, and TCP packets on each
end, but they would just fall off the end of the earth--no replies at all.

The sethdlc and sethdlc-new programs are in the zaptel directory on CVS.
  Depending on your kernel, one of them won't compile.

Somewhere I read that the "new" hdlc in 2.5.x was backported to 2.4.20
or 2.4.21.  So I went back to 2.4.19 and hdlc works fine--I have four
channels voice, 19 data, and the dchan on a T-1 crossover cable.

Contact me off list and I'll send the configs.

MW