[Asterisk-Users] Nufone.net?

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri May 14 17:48:35 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 19:40, Michael Swan wrote:
> A short followup regarding Nufone.net. They just now replied to some email we
> sent saying that our server wasn't registered. Not sure what would have changed
> since our server has been registered for many months. However, restarting
> Asterisk
> seems to have cleared things up.

It seems that Asterisk gets really upset if it can't do DNS lookups for
hosts (specifically for registration) when it starts up and never
retries.  I don't know if this has been fixed recently or not.

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows