[Asterisk-Users] Nufone.net?

Michael Swan swan at neon.com
Fri May 14 17:40:58 MST 2004

At 05:04 PM 5/14/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Is anyone else having trouble with their numbers associated with Nufone.net?
>Our IAX registration with them started failing about two days ago and they
>have
>been unresponsive to both emails and phone calls.
>
>If one rings the number, one gets a "number is unreachable, please try again"
>recording...

Hi,

A short followup regarding Nufone.net. They just now replied to some email we
sent saying that our server wasn't registered. Not sure what would have changed
since our server has been registered for many months. However, restarting
Asterisk
seems to have cleared things up.

Michael Swan
Neon Software, Inc.