[Asterisk-Users] OMG THE SKY IS FALLING!! NOT!!!

tmpm tmpm at softhome.net
Fri May 14 17:10:52 MST 2004

My answering box give a terse, "After the message, leave your beep"
(dyslexic answering machine)
Its just short enough to trigger the dinger for the telemarketing-trash so
they waste their time going, Hello? Hello? Some dont even wait, they just
jump into their speil, the object is to waste as much of their time as
possible. Ive yet to find a way to electrocute them from remote, but I'd
like that feature...