[Asterisk-Users] Perhaps France isn't asleep also or a least part of it.

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Fri May 14 03:51:11 MST 2004

I'm in the process of dropping my France Telecom (Wanadoo) connection
512/128 @ 29.99€ per month to go to Free offering 1024/128 with fixed IP
for the same price and when degrouped 2048. But it doesn't stop there.
They don't supply a modem they supply the FreeBox which gives free as in
gratuit calls to mainland France and 0.03€/min to group 1 countries.

>From their tarif list they also support 15, 17, 18 (the emergency
services here in France) and 112.

Free is a Linux shop so what are they using for this?

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>