[Asterisk-Users] Psssst. The US is asleep - let's talk intern ationalization !!!

Robinson Tim-W10277 Tim.Robinson at motorola.com
Fri May 14 02:19:57 MST 2004

And let's also spell things properly!  Like 'internationalisation' ...'Weasels have got into your phone system' instead of 'gotten into your phone system...'

And 'please press the hash key..' instead of 'pound key'

There should probably be en_uk, en_us, en_ca, en_za, en_nz, en_oz, en_ie and en_in etc to allow each English-speaking country to localise prompts.

Just my two pence worth!

Rgds
Tim