[Asterisk-Users] IAXy

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Fri May 14 00:16:35 MST 2004

Hi,

I love the little blue boxes in the sense that it just works. Disadvantages
as I have seen them these few days:

- American tones only ? (or I just don't know how to change them)
- Sometimes a call won't go through, dialtone stays on after keypresses.
Strange. A powercycle of the iaxy usually helps
- No support for hookflash transfers (will this be possible ??)

Florian