[Asterisk-Users] iax behind a SonicWall

Doug Heckaman III tad at heckaman.com
Wed May 12 19:04:47 MST 2004

Thats not how TCP works, if I recall correctly (someone correct me if I
am wrong please). I use IAX through our sonicwall flawlessly, altho I do
have that single port open. You may need to create the a new services
entry, and specify LAN OUT on the sonicwall, to let it back in. I would
just forward the port, cause its not like its got any security issues...
(right???)
Now SIP on the otherhand... ugh.

DH