[Asterisk-Users] Needed Open Ports

Chris Tooley ctooley at ntrc.net
Wed May 12 04:59:08 MST 2004

        Firstly, you can add an option to google to search the archives
of the     mailing list as I think was pointed out a couple of days
ago.Or, you can download the entire mailing list history in 1 year
increments,     import it into your mail and search that (it's usually
easier to have a     local copy anyway).As to what ports you need,
that's more difficult.  What do you need it to do     through the
firewall?IAX2 is port 4569SIP is trickier.Chris Tooley

>>>martin.mielke at thales-is.com 05/12 1:08 am >>>
Hi list,

surely this has been posted before but the archives don't     offer a
'search' functionality and I need an answer really soon on this
subject... so, my apologies.

Which ports (range) must be open on a     firewall, either TCP and/or
UDP,
for Asterisk to work correctly?

TIA,
Martin

To UNSUBSCRIBE     or update options visit:

Networking Technologies Resource Center
8650 Spicewood Springs Rd Suite 108
Austin, TX  78759
Office:  (512)250-8985