[Asterisk-Users] Voice Flow

Ignace CARIA ignace.caria at level-it.be
Wed May 12 00:41:43 MST 2004

Oké, I'm gonne try to explain my problem clearly

I have 2 Asterisk
- Asterisk WAN:On Public IP Address
- Asterisk LAN: On a LAN (VPN)

X-lite is registered on Asterisk WAN
A Budgetone 100 is registered on Asterisk LAN

Now I try to make communicate the both phone.
When the Budgetone call X-lite, I can see that Asterisk LAN answer the
call and try to call the X-Lite.  X-Lite not reachable, it launchs the
Voicemail application.  Right...

But I cannot heard anything (the little pretty voice of the woman in
Comedian mail) in my Budgtone.

Is it a codec problem?  SDP negociation? RTP flow?

If you encountered the same problem, please reply (with an answer of
course :-))

Thanks

Ignace