[Asterisk-Users] Multiple ISDN controllers & Capi

Andreas Frackowiak zok at horga.de
Wed May 12 00:18:06 MST 2004

Hi,

how can I set up multiple ISDN controllers with chan_capi, so
that every controller has its own configuration (MSNs to
listen etc...) ?

I know I can configure "controllers=1,2" in chan_capi's  capi.conf
but then the controllers have the identical configuration
and context within asterisk.

My setup: I have 2 BRI-controllers (in one AVM C2).

1. BRI: point-to-point, Number: 101-xxx (3 digit extension/DID)

2. BRI: point-to-multipoint
   MSNs 12345,11111,65432 but Asterisk should only listen
   to 12345 because there are other ISDN devices for the
   other MSNs responsible.

Thanks
Andreas

P.S. I followed the advice of this list and switched from
     (old) ISDN4Linux with chan_modem_i4l to CAPI2.0 (C2 Board)
     and chan_capi.  It really works much better.