[Asterisk-Users] Kernel Freezes with T100P

Zach Chambers zach at savagepoint.com
Tue May 11 09:55:28 MST 2004

Hey Folks,

I have an extremely reproducable problem with the T100P card.  I'm
running one card in an Athlon XP 1800 machine running Fedora Core 1.
The kernel is a stock 2.4.26 kernel pulled from kernel.org.  I'm going
to be using the T1 interface for data only.  If I bring the interface
up, then down, then up again, the machine will freeze within 30 seconds
or so.  There are are no debugging messages even if debugging is turned
on.  Occasionally  it takes another up/down cycle to cause the machine
to freeze, but that is rare.  I've seen other incidents of machine's
freezing in the archives, but no real answers to the problem.  Any idea
where to start with this?

Thanks,

-Zach.