[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on a dual processor machine

Scott Weis kb2ear at kb2ear.net
Mon May 10 16:24:04 MST 2004

Try upgrading your kernel... This is the original shipped kernel and is very
buggy. I would suggest getting "yum" It can be retrieved from:

http://ftp.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/redhat/9/yum/yum-2.0.4-1.rh.fr.i386.rpm

Once installed you can just type "yum update kernel" as root at a bash
shell. Or if you would like to update your whole system type: "yum update"
This should fix that problem..

Scott