[Asterisk-Users] app_sms - rocks!

Glen asterisk at empireenterprises.com
Mon May 10 12:24:29 MST 2004

Forgive my ignorance, but I believe this would be of benefit to many
listening in.

I'm taking it that SMS can be done with PRI, however I don't understand
the specifics of it.  I have a T100P card connected to a PRI - can I
send/receive SMS message with it?

I'm not having much luck, & I figure I'm missing something.

-g