[Asterisk-Users] Concept for line appearances and bridging: anyone?

Steve Towlson steve.towlson at citel.com
Mon May 10 05:25:04 MST 2004

In order to try and keep some standardisation in Bridged Lines implementation on Asterisk using SIP, you should look at the following IETF draft.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-anil-sipping-bla-01.txt

There is work in progress within the SIP community on Bridged Lines, and there are already a number of end point implementations using this draft.

Steve Towlson
Citel Technologies.