[Asterisk-Users] SIP Error: Network Unreachable

Ignace CARIA ignace.caria at level-it.be
Mon May 10 01:33:51 MST 2004

Hi,

I have my asterisk running directly plugged on an static public IP
accessible by Internet.

I try to contact an Cisco VoIP system on another static public IP
address but asterisk return me 403 - Forbidden.  When I debug sip flow,
it tells me : Network Unreachable.

I'ts certainly an error in my sip.conf but I can't find where it is...

I'm sure about IP addresses.

SIP.conf
[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr = 213.177.xxx.yyyy     ;    My Pubic Address.
context = incoming_SIP
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
allow=ulaw
#include sip_additional.conf

Extensions.conf

exten => 4700,1,Dial(SIP/4700 at 213.177.xxx.yyy|30|m)      Adress to
Contact...

Please help

Regards,

Ignace