[Asterisk-Users] x100p / Answer-> Flash -> Dial

Dan Fernandez danfernandez00 at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 14:10:27 MST 2004

I have an X100P connected to an extension of a Panasonic PBX. When a call from the PSTN comes in, it is routed directly to the extension where the x100p is . I want * to answer the call, play a message and then transfer the call to another extension via the Zap channel where the call was received (I need to flash the zap channel) . If this extension doesn't answer I want then to dial an IAX channel.
The problem is that when I do a Flash on the zap channel, and then try to dial a new extension via that zap channel I get the following error "can't create zap channel".

If I do a SendDTMF(XXXX) the call does get transfer  to the new extension but then * gets out of the call loop and don't know it is answered or not by the new extension.

Am I missing something? Why am I getting the "can't creat za channel"

Thanks in advance.

Dan