[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Cisco 7960 problems persist (for me, anyway)

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Fri May 7 08:12:53 MST 2004

I've had this too, reported it as a bug last week and got my butt kicked
for not being responsive enough in providing support to sort it out.  You
could file another bug report but be sure to have a thick book ready to
stuff down your trousers.

  Iain

--On Friday, May 7, 2004 10:43 am -0400 Brian Cuthie <brian at systemix.com>