[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Cisco 7960 problems persist (for me, anyway)

Brian Cuthie brian at systemix.com
Fri May 7 07:43:07 MST 2004

It seems that each time I get a new checkout of * from CVS my Cisco 7960
works worse than before. I know this stuff's in flux, so I mention this
in case it's news.  Anyone else having trouble?  What I'm seeing (er,
hearing) is really choppy audio. The previous version I had installed
had fairly frequent audio dropouts (not present when I make the same
calls through the same * box using a TDM400P interface).

Cheers,

Brian