[Asterisk-Users] Re: Digits in a different language...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomab.com
Thu May 6 14:00:35 MST 2004

On Thu, 06 May 2004 18:20:31 +0100, Fran Boon wrote
> Fran Boon wrote:
> Actually, looking at this again, 'mx' should still play digits from
> 'digits/mx' although the syntax followed would be the default 'en'
> syntax. I tested this & all seems to work ok on my system.
>
> What is your directory structure?
> I think you must have another problem...
>
> Anyway, I have put up a patch to the bugtracker which adds gender
> supoport to saynumber() for 'es' syntax so that we can have 'la una'
> in a future saytime(). Also in this patch is setting 'mx' language
> to use the 'es' syntax.
>
> Please test if you get the chance:
> http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001566

     My sounds live in:

/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/mx
/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/digits/mx

     Until I upgraded yesterday to the latest CVS I got most sounds from the
"mx" directories.  I only had the problem with some digits.  Since the upgrade
all sounds play as "en".

--
Carlos Chavez
Computer Engineer, CCNA