[Asterisk-Users] Vonage and * (and what about those ATAs?)

Charlie Hedlin charlie at hedlin.com
Thu May 6 11:35:30 MST 2004

I don't know about 2 years ago, but it was there over 1 year ago. I read
the terms of service on April 2nd, 2003 and the disconnect fee WAS
there.  I almost didn't sign up because of it, but decided the savings
would still be worth it.  If only they had said all you had to do was
send the device back to avoid it... I would have saved the packaging and
such.

Instead I will pay the $15 + $40 when I disconnect.

Charlie Hedlin