Caller ID Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: Support Digium

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Sat May 1 08:42:44 MST 2004

On Saturday 01 May 2004 03:50, Steve Underwood wrote:

> The compute load to simply monitor for energy appearing on the line is
> so low it hardly matters. What matters is someone actually bothers to
> implement it :-)

Ah I've only noticed this thread has forked to CLID-in-non-Bellcore areas :)

So, may I shamelessly add this in?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can some Kind and Worthy soul
spend a little time in getting this really important feature implemented? You
would have the undying gratitude of thousands of X100P users all round the
world! :D

Without CallerID support, the amount of 'cool stuff' you can do on a 1 line
system is much reduced! :(

(please?)

Cheers,
Gavin.