[Asterisk-Users] Sending Tones after * connects

Joseph tech at ekn.com
Thu May 6 07:12:59 MST 2004

I send some tones use the SendDTMF() command.

I use this to do a special transfer on an analog ext
of a legacy pbx:
exten => s,1,Flash
exten => s,2,Wait(.01)
exten => s,3,SendDTMF(${ARG1})
exten => s,4,Wait(0)
exten => s,5,Hangup

The pbx sees the flash and the digits and transfers the call
to another ext.

--
respectfully, Joseph - (606) 477-2355 x140