[Asterisk-Users] Re: ACD and/or CTI components for Asterisk

Dean Collins dean at collins.net.pr
Wed May 5 14:48:06 MST 2004

Jim, do you really need skills based routing? Surely wouldn't regular
ACD be sufficient for your requirements? If so it's built into asterisk.

I've only ever seen a few clients truly implement skills based routing
to it's fullest capability and each time I have directed them to
www.whitepajams.com as an ASP solution to their problems.

If you need more info feel free to email me off list as I sell WPJ.

Cheers,
Dean