[Asterisk-Users] Error when loading wcfxo

Vic Cross vicc at veejoe.com.au
Tue May 4 22:56:23 MST 2004

On Tue, 4 May 2004, Marc Spiegelman wrote:

> When I run modprobe wcfxo I get the following error:
>
> ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 3: No such device or address (6)
> /lib/modules/2.4.26/misc/wcfxo.o: post-install wcfxo failed
> /lib/modules/2.4.26/misc/wcfxo.o: insmod wcfxo failed

Check your /etc/modules.conf for the "post-install" lines.  The *
installation process adds these lines so that ztcfg is automatically run
after each of the modules is installed.  Remove all but the one for wcfxs
(I'm guessing that you insmod wcfxs last), or if you are used to running
ztcfg yourself after the modules are in just delete them all.

Cheers,
Vic Cross