[Asterisk-Users] T1 DID problem

Pat Boyle pboyle at drizzle.com
Tue May 4 09:52:51 MST 2004

Hello,
I have a T1 (not PRI) plugged into my Asterisk server with a T100P card.

Everything is working well, except I only get the first digit of the 4 digit DID in Asterisk.  The T1 provider (Eschelon) tried switching to 7 digits, and I only got the first digit of the 7.

Can anybody help?  We're adding another DID and I need to trap it correctly.

System info:
Asterisk 0.7.2
Zaptel 9.1
Redhat Fedora Core 1

Thanks.

Here are snippets from the relevant files:

-- zaptel.conf --
span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs
e&m=1-8
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

-- extensions.conf --
; Need an extension to pick up calls from the T1 that uses e&m wink
; This comes in as a 6 instead of 4 full digits
; then pass to the s extension
exten => 6,1,Wait(1)
exten => 6,2,Goto(incoming,s,1)

-- zapata.conf --