[Asterisk-Users] Pots Extensions

David J Carter david.carter at codepipe.com
Tue May 4 09:42:39 MST 2004

Hi all,

I am either going daft or not reading things right.

I have just installed, (well 10 hours ago) a TDM40B and 3 X100P cards. I
have followed the examples for the conf files to the letter.

I can call the pots extensions OK from IAX clients, SIP clients and from the
incoming X100P cards.

But, if I pick up the handset to make a call all I get is the engaged tone
and the following message.

May 4 23:24:24 WARNING[221200]: pbx.c:1812 ast_pbx_run: Channel 'ZAP/5-1'
sent into invalid extension 's' in context 'default' but no invalid handler.

If I am reading my configs then shouldn't they be going to the internal
context?

Do I need to set-up pots extensions somewhere like IAX & Sip extensions?

=================

zaptel.conf

fxsks=1-3
fxoks=4-7