[Asterisk-Users] Max TE410P card on an Asterisk

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue May 4 06:37:42 MST 2004

Short sarcastic answer: (just because I've seen this question 12 times in
the last few months!)

As many as will fit on your motherboard, but don't expect to use them all :)

Long true answer:

2 quad cards on a fast P4 system if you are doing very little VOIP(less than
5 concurrent codec conversion streams). If you are doing a lot of VOIP, then
limit yourself to one quad card per machine.

MATT---