[Asterisk-Users] Max TE410P card on an Asterisk

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Tue May 4 06:13:03 MST 2004

It depends entirely on the application:  number of transcoders running etc.
There has been some discussion on this topic in the past - you might consult
the archives and the Wiki.

Assuming that you're running a fast processor (>2.4GHz), I would think the
general answer is either one or two 4-port E1 cards maximum in one system.
I've had trouble making two 4-port TE410P cards run reliably under heavy
load, but I was hammering these channels with a very high rate of call
setups in an IVR environment.

Regards

Scott M. Stingel
President,