Caller ID Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: Support Digium

Welby McRoberts - List reading account lists at bordem.net
Mon May 3 15:56:15 MST 2004

>For reference, BT ISDN2e (on the 'Low Start' plan) is £249 install and £33
>monthly [1] inc. £2/mo for CallerID :)

Also remeber that in some exchanges its not avaible (mainly rural ones).
And also BT would not provsion a new line for a freind of mine since
they already had 2 lines in their house, one with adsl, one for their
alarm (iirc it was redcare but i could be wrong)

>But, wouldn't you rather use that cash fund one of the fine gentlemen amongst
>our midst to take the UK CallerID case into consideration? I'm fairly skint
>but would be happy to throw a few sovs into the pot.

I'd definatly be willing to pay £10 (something in the region of $15-18)
for BT CLID to work with the x10*p's.

Welby