Caller ID Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: Support Digium

Jon Lawrence jon at lawrence.org.uk
Mon May 3 13:06:15 MST 2004

On Sunday 02 May 2004 23:20, Mark Elkins wrote:

> ISDN BRI is two lines - so that makes it £2.50 more per line ???? - or
> £10 a year..?? no need to purchase the BT50 (a caller-ID unit? - at what
> cost? you need one per line? and an RS232 interface per unit?)

erm, I've currently got 2 lines into the home office (one BT, one cable). I
have broadband over the BT line - and loosing that's not an option.
This means in order to to move to isdn I have to have a new line installed
(£275) then pay £23 per month, so it's not quite as low as you make out.
Still, if that's what I must do to get caller ID working then so be it.

Jon