[Asterisk-Users] Start recording during call by pressing button sequence

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon May 3 12:45:14 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 14:15, Brian Capouch wrote:
> brian wrote:
> > If you live in a one-party state you can record ANY call in or out ..
> > doesn't matter if the call comes from/to out of state or not.  You are
> > within the rights of your state.  I live in Oklahoma and I record EVERY call
> > in our out of my house with asterisk.
> >

> Is there a list somewhere of "one party" versus (I assume) "two party"
> states?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Nope, didn't reduce frustration level.

Whats wrong with your google interface?

You posted about just short of 2 hours after Walt Reed posted a link to
a site with the relevant information.

Even if you didn't get his information in time, goole provides for a
wonderful list of such resources.

The terms I used are as follows, call recording law state. Since you
seem to use english well, you should have been able to figure out those
keywords.

The first link on the list google provided to me was to RCFP, the same
site Walt Reed mentioned a couple of hours ago. Then there are probably
a few dozen more examples after that.

Please, use a little effort, don't spam the list with easily answered
questions that a child would be expected to look up and find the answer
to.