[Asterisk-Users] Start recording during call by pressingbutton sequence

Zac Amsler zamsler at cc0.biz
Mon May 3 07:59:29 MST 2004

I don;t know if stealth really that important..

How many times have u hung up on a company when they told you that your
call may be recorded for quality and training purposes??

I hear that from every company I call.

Most people brush off the message forget about it befor they even talk
to someone.

I have the theory of CYOA(Cover Your Own Ass)

I hope that I have helped.

Zac