[Asterisk-Users] Start recording during call by pressingbutton sequence

Jeremy Hall jeremyhall at mpccorp.com
Mon May 3 07:45:13 MST 2004

Zac,

Thanks for the input.  This would cover it, however it is not stealth.
In some cases, you may want it to be stealth.  Again, my state allows me
to do this, but some states do not.  I've done a little searching and
could not find an answer.  Basically, to simplify the question: When is
it legal to record interstate calls without giving notice, when the
recording party is in a one-party consent state?"  As long as notice is
given to all parties, it is always legal from my understanding.

Jeremy