Caller ID Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: Support Digium

Storer, Darren starusers at comgate.tv
Mon May 3 06:17:38 MST 2004

Someone wrote:

> The "BT CD50 and soldering iron" plan is looking more and more like the
> one I'll be going with for now....

If you don't fancy using a soldering iron to read UK CLI there's a mod to *
that my colleague, Robb Boardman, uses. By placing a certain model of Hayes
or Pace modem in parallel with * on the incoming PSTN line the CLI is
collected (before the first ring) via a serial TTY port. I'm sure it was
posted in here some while ago so if you're interested have a look in the
archives or reply to this note and see if we can encourage him to re-post
the details.