[Asterisk-Users] Digital Line Distortion

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon May 3 05:12:39 MST 2004

Hi Adam,

what is your echocancel setting in zapata.conf for the PRI spans?
I once noticed this distorted sound by using echocancel=256 (using
mec2.h for echo cancelation).
How about echocancelwhenbridged and echotraining?

best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13a - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753