[Asterisk-Users] Digital Line Distortion

Mon May 3 04:43:17 MST 2004

Damn, I forgot to describe the actual problem. Basically as someone I
spoke to today described it, it sounds like you have one of those new
digital pbx systems... In more detail, when he spoke, he heard his voice
come back, but distorted. The louder the sound he made, the louder he
heard himself (distorted).

At all times, if I am on the tdm40b side, I hear 100% perfect audio
quality in both directions. (Which is bad, because now the customer gets
the bad sound, before it was just the staff...)

Regards,
Adam

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 21:28, Adam Goryachev wrote:
> Firstly, the problem...
>
> Ever since I installed and setup asterisk, I have had various problems,
> initially it was echo caused by the ISDN (isdn4linux) card I was using.

Now I'll do the thing most people forget about...

[SNIP] the rest of the quoted text!

Regards,
Adam