[Asterisk-Users] module help?

Scott Weis kb2ear at kb2ear.net
Sun May 2 19:32:52 MST 2004

Simple solution on redhat machines....

In the zaptel source tree (At least the CVS one) there is a file called
zaptel.init. This is a script that will allow you to install all needed
modules. To use it do this:

cd /usr/src/zaptel
cp zaptel.init /etc/init.d/zaptel
chkconfig --add zaptel
chkconfig --level 2345 zaptel on

Now every time you reboot all the zaptel modules will be install
automatically.

PS Why this is not done in the make install script is beyond me.

Scott
700-297-0469