Caller ID Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: Support Digium

Jon Lawrence jon at lawrence.org.uk
Sun May 2 11:33:17 MST 2004

On Saturday 01 May 2004 16:42, Gavin Hamill wrote:

> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can some Kind and Worthy
> soul spend a little time in getting this really important feature
> implemented? You would have the undying gratitude of thousands of X100P
> users all round the world! :D

I emailed sales at digium asking whether the new module supported
international (ie non bellcore) cli. The answer was yes, but it's not yet
implemented in the driver - driver implementation is in the pipeline
apparently.
Whether this means that the detection is in the hardware or not I don't know.

Jon