[Asterisk-Users] Talking SIP to Vocal

Mark Turner mark at kram.org
Sun May 2 05:24:29 MST 2004

I'm trying to get Asterisk to talk SIP to Vocal and so far have only
managed to get it partially working.  Calls in from Vocal are working
fine but outbound calls aren't.

In sip.conf I have:

	[ivv]
	secret=SECRET
	username=08452416761
	host=sip.intervivo.net
	fromuser=08452416761
	externip=mt104.dyndns.org
	nat=yes
	canreinvite=no
	reinvite=no
	notransfer=yes

In extensions.conf I have:

	exten => 150,1,Dial(SIP/0800800150 at ivv)

When I call 150 Asterisk sends an invite to Vocal which then asks for
authentication.  Asterisk sends another invite with auth details *but*
the digest username is "0800800150" when it should (I think) be
"08452416761".

I'm using source from CVS, checked out yesterday.

Calls out via IAX work fine.  Calls out via SIP to Free World Dialup
work fine, but then FWD doesn't ask for authentication.  Is this a bug
in the SIP auth code or am I misconfiged?

Any ideas please?

Thanks,

Mark.