Caller ID Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: Support Digium

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Sat May 1 18:42:24 MST 2004

On Sun, May 02, 2004 at 12:37:14AM +0100, Gavin Hamill spake thusly:
> On Sunday 02 May 2004 00:32, you wrote:
>
> > How about setting up a bounty?
> > http://voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+bounty
>
> If I had the money to rent-a-coder, would I have begged on a public mailing
> list?

You are missing the point. If you contribute $20 and everyone else who
wants this feature puts up their $20 it eventually adds up to enough money
to get someone interested. You don't have to bear the entire burden
yourself.

--
Tracy Reed                     The attachment is a digital signature.
http://copilotconsulting.com   More info: http://copilotconsulting.com/sig