[Asterisk-Users] Searching Archives (Basic SIP Configuration Problem)?

J Poz jpoz0000 at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 17:50:57 MST 2004

I'm new to Asterisk and have been attempting various configurations. I'm having problems with the basics of SIP to SIP phone communications within my own network. I've configured two phones ( Xten X-Lite) and whenever I dial either one I get errors as follows:
  *auto-congestion SIP/Phone 1
  *SIP/Phone 1 is circuit-busy
  *Everyone is busy at this time

I usually don't post such basic stuff to mailing lists since I first do the due-dilengence and search the mail archives since something like this has probably already been answered. However, I do see a search feature in the archives - does it exists?

Thanks,
J........